Thursday, January 11, 2024

CRUCIAL BLAST: 25 YEARS ON THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS

 


As 2024 begins, it marks the 25th Year Anniversary of CRUCIAL BLAST. Thank you to all of the bands, artists, labels, distributors, promoters, publicists that have worked with me and who have supported my efforts over the past two and a half decades to present the music and art that I love. And an extra nuclear-strength thank you to all of the customers and fellow weird music fans that have supported Crucial Blast. After a period of great personal difficulty that I'd posted about last year, I am awed and honored by the positive support and encouragement that I have received from so many. I am as inspired now as I was in 1999 when the label and shop began to support the bands and artists I love and share them with the world. 

Thank you. Here's to another 25...

- Adam Wright / CRUCIAL BLAST

crucialblast.net

crucialblastshop.net